Scrambled Eggs with Spinach (GF)
Scrambled Eggs with Spinach
This is perfect creamy scrambled eggs with spinach recipe. A great breakfast choice for when you’re short of time and are after a protein packed meal.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp of dairy free spread
- 50ml of lactose-free milk (or coconut milk)
- Pinch of dried chives
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 25 grams of baby spinach (defrosted frozen spinach is fine)
- 15 grams of soft goats cheese
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl until combined and frothy.
- Then add the garlic powder, chives, salt and pepper and mix through.
- Next melt the butter on a pan over medium heat.
- Add the eggs mixture, spinach and goats cheese to the pan and stir occasionally so that the egg mixture doesn’t group together.
- Leave on the pan until almost all of the mixture has cooked then remove off the heat and put on a plate.
- The eggs will continue to cook for a while longer even off the heat so don’t worry about undercooking them! Overcooked scrambled eggs are terrible.