Strawberry Basil Fizz
STRAWBERRY BASIL FIZZ
This strawberry basil fizz cocktail is a fresh, light and fruity tasting cocktail perfect for warm summer days. This cocktail calls for fresh juicy strawberries, basil, vodka and a twist, over ice. The cocktail is not very sweet so feel free to add a pinch of sugar or swap out soda water for lemonade if you have a sweet tooth.
- 2 shots of Vodka I love Ciroc
- 3 strawberries
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 6 cubes of ice
- Squeeze of lemon
- Soda water
- Drop of Rose Water
|PREP TIME||0 mins|
|COOKING TIME||2 mins|
|HOME COOK LEVEL||Basic|
- Start by removing the strawberry stalk and calyx and then cut into quarters lengths.
- Next place the ice and strawberries into a glass.
- Then crush the basil leaves in your hands and add to the glass.
- Pour the vodka into the glass and then muddle together.
- Next add the lemon juice, rose water and ice and gently mix.
- Finally fill the glass with soda water and give it a quick stir before serving.