Beetroot, Spinach & Goats Cheese Salad (GF)
Beetroot, Spinach and Goats Cheese Salad
This beetroot spinach and goats cheese salad is a hearty and tasty salad for any time of year. You can serve it with warm roasted beetroot in winter along side steak or with cooled beetroot in summer along with salmon or pork. It’s also a wonderful light lunch option as a stand alone salad.
Ingredients (4): Save & Exit
- 250 grams cooked beetroot (pre-packaged is fine if you’re time poor)
- 100 grams soft goats cheese
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 50 grams of pine nuts
- Cut the beetroot into wedges and place in the serving bowl or platter.
- Place the baby spinach in the serving bowl or platter.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat add the goats cheese, garlic powder and salt.
- Slowly stir until combined and melted.
- Pour the goats cheese over the salad.
- Finish the salad by evenly sprinkling the pine nuts over the top.